Dance Ammonites and Terns 12960
Jig · 48 bars · 5 couples · Longwise - 5 (Progression: 24153)
- Devised by
- John Morris (2005)
- Figure of Eight (FIG8;1C;)
- Reel of four (REEL;R4;)
- Hands across - 4 - left (HX;4P;L;)
- Reel of three - diagonal - lead change (Reel3;diag;L-Ch)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Note: Due to limitations in the underlying data, the relative order of formations in this list may be different from the order of formations in the actual dance.
- Published in
|Ammonites and Terns||David Cunningham and his Scottish Dance Band||The Vallin Suite 2||CD||3||J48 5||4:26||35.5||Woodhaven Pier/The Weaver and His Wife/John Grumlie/Kenmure's on and awa'/Raggy Morrison's|