Dance Crystal Jig 1461
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Margaret Henderson
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
Crystal Jig 3/4L · J32
- 1s cross RH & cast 2 places.
- 1s cross RH & cast up 1 place into centre (join LH) facing opposite sides while 2s & 3s turn partners RH once round, retain RH & 1L+2s also 1M+3s join LH
- All set & all 1/2 turn partner & 1M+2s also 1L+3s join RH, all set & all 1/2 turn partners to end with 2s & 3s on sides facing out, 1s in centre, 1L facing up, 1M facing down …
- 1s dance reels of 3 across, LSh to 1st corner (1M with 3s & 1L with 2s) into…
- 1s dance reels of 3 on own sides, dancing up between 2s (1s in/up, 2s out/down, 3s out/up to start) All give hands when meeting in reel.