Jig · 32 bars
· 5 couples · Longwise - 5
- Devised by
- Margaret Sanders
- Published in
The Squinty Bridge
5/5L · J32
- 1s cross RH, cast, dance 1/2 Fig 8 (1M round 2s, 1L round 3s). 1s
pass LSh to face 1st corners as 4s cross RH and cast to 5th place
- 1s dance 1/2 diag. reel of 4 with 1st corners, pass RSh, repeat with
2nd corners while 4s dance Fig 8 round 5s. 1s+4s finish in middle,
Ladies face down, Men face up
- 1s+4s dance 1/2 reel of 4. 1L finishes facing down followed by 1M,
4M facing 1M pstn., 4L facing 3L pstn.
- 4s dance 1/2 diag reel of 4 with corners, pass RSh to 4L facing 3M
(1L pstn) & 4M facing 2L (3M pstn) Repeat 1/2 diag. reel with
corners. 4s finish in middle facing up (4L on 4M's Left) while 1s
dance alternating tandem reel with 5s (1s pass 5L LSh to start)
- 4s lead up, cross and cast to 3rd place as 1s lead up, cast round 3s
into 5th place (3s step up bars 31-32) 2 3 4 5 1
Rate this Dance
to rate this dance!
Sign in to
review this dance!