Dance The Dandelion Picker 16053
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Ian Barbour
- Extra info
- Entry derived from Minicrib 25-02 ...
Entry derived from Minicrib 25-02.
At a dance in Perth on 2012-10-23 Ian stated it was written for Evelyn Wake.
The Dandelion Picker 3/4L · R32
- 1s turn RH & cast 1 place (2s step up), 1s turn LH to face 4th corners
- 1s dance 1/2 Diag reel with 4th crnrs & pass RSh to face 1st corners, 1s dance 1/2 Diag reel with 1st crnrs to end 1L between 3s (at top), 1M between 2s (3rd place)
- 1s dance Diag R&L (up/down):
- 17-20 1s change places RH with dancer diagonally to Right, dancers change places LH at ends of set
- 21-24 1s change places RH with dancer diagonally to Left, dancers change places LH at ends of set. 1s end facing 4th corners
- RSh reels of 3 across, 1L+2s (at top) & 1M+3s (at bottom) & 1s cross RH to own sides bars 31-32
|Harrogate 2017 Tuesday 4 april||2017-04-04||Elmer de Jong||March 11, 2017, 10:39 p.m.|
|Hogmany Dance 29 December 2017||2014-09-27||Irene Dracup||Oct. 16, 2017, 10:40 a.m.|
|Harrogate 2015||2015-03-09||Truus de Ceuster||Feb. 18, 2015, 7:26 p.m.|
|Leeds Scottish Country Dance Club President's Dance 28th January 2017||2014-05-24||Irene Dracup||Nov. 16, 2016, 11:09 p.m.|
|Leeds Club Dance 8 October 2016||2014-05-10||Irene Dracup||Sept. 11, 2016, 8:09 p.m.|
|Leeds Club Dance 28th February 2015||2015-02-28||Christine Parker-Jones||Feb. 22, 2015, 11:45 a.m.|