Dance Always and Forever 16137
Jig · 32 bars · 5 couples · Longwise - 5 (Progression: 24153)
- Devised by
- Holly Boyd (2007)
- 80800/84844/84844/84888 = 68% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Here's to You 
- Extra info
- Music: Come Under My Plaidie ...
Music: Come Under My Plaidie
Written for Tom and Betty Speirs, generous and supportive dancing partners for many years. Betty introduced me to my first dolphin reel. Tom helped my husband look the part of a Scottish country dancer when we first started dancing and Betty taught us a lot of the skills. They are also an inspiration to us as a couple.
Thank you, Tom and Betty, for making dancing such a pleasure.
Always and Forever 5/5L · J32
- 1c & 3c cross RH | cast (2c & 4c up) ; turn RH, 1W & 3W facing up with P behind
- Reels3 in tandem (with lead change) on 2diag, 1W & 3W RSh to 4cnrs. 1c & 3c finish as on bar 
- Reels3 in tandem (with lead change) on 1diag, 1W & 3W LSh to 1cnrs. 1c & 3c finish in DTr[pos] facing own sides
- All set | 1c+4c & 3c+5c turn RH 1½ on W side, LH 1½ on M side to change places | all set (2,4,1,5,3)