Dance Guinea Pig Gallop 16140
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Holly Boyd (2007)
- 800/866/866/888 = 56% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Here's to You 
- Extra info
- Helpful hints:
- 1 s need ...
- 1 s need to stretch their steps on bars 15/16 and 23/24.
- Corners need to be alert, especially on bars 11 and 17 (coming out of the reel) and 19.
- Use a slow reel.
Written for the TMR Friday night group who have guinea pigged all my dances. Many thanks for the suggestions and encouragement.
Guinea Pig Gallop 3/4L · R32
- 1c long cast (2c up) ; turn RH 1½ to face 1cnrs
- 1c turn 1cnrs LH to 2pl (cnrs dance 4 bars) | turn 2cnrs RH to 2pl ; ½ Reels3 on sides, LSh to 1cnrs. 1c pass LSh to face 3cnrs[pos]
- 1c turn 3cnrs[pos] RH to between ends (cnrs dance 4 bars) | turn 2cnrs[pos] LH to between ends ; ½ Reels3 across, RSh to 3cnrs[pos] (3x,1x,2x)
- All set | chase cclw ½ | all set (2,1,3)