Dance Falls of Feugh 16728
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 3
- Devised by
- Andrew Watt (2013)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- The River Feugh joins the ...
The River Feugh joins the River Dee at Banchory, the falls are a local landmark.
|The Falls of Feugh||Frank Thomson and his Scottish Dance Band||9 for 90 RSCDS Aberdeen Branch 90th Anniversary||CD||4||R32 3||1:45||35.0||The Birches of Aboyne/The Telephone Box/Mrs Margaret Mitchell|
Falls of Feugh 3/3L · R32
- 1s set cast, set advancing to face 1st corners.
- 1s cast round 1st corner RSh to face 2nd corner, while 1st corners 1/2 turn RH and pull back RSh to dance out to each other's places.
- 1s repeat 9-12 with 2nd corners, meet in the middle pulling back RSh to finish ready for double triangles.
- 3s+1s+2s dance double triangles to finish 1M between 3s facing Ladies' side, 1L between 2s facing Men's side.
- 1M+3s dance 1/2 RSh reel across, as 1L+2s dance 1/2 RSh reel across.
- 1s turn RH 1.1/2 to finish in 2nd place own side.
|160516 The More Unusual Dance Club||2016-05-16||Peter Dixon||Oct. 18, 2016, 5:11 p.m.|
|Leicester RSCDS - 11 May 2017||2017-05-11||Margaret Spence||April 27, 2017, 5:03 p.m.|
|RSCDS Twin Cities Grand Ball 2017||Lara Friedman-Shedlov||Dec. 28, 2016, 8:33 p.m.|
|St. Andrew' Day 2016 Social in St. Petersburg||2016-12-03||Ekaterina Iarmarkina||Nov. 16, 2016, 12:59 p.m.|
|Corby||2016-05-14||George Shepherd||March 3, 2016, 9:16 p.m.|