Dance Stooge Extraordinaire 17314
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Corentin Lefèvre
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Devised by Corerentin Lefevre. This ...
Devised by Corerentin Lefevre. This dance is dedicated to all the stooges who give of their time and patience for the teaching certificate, an important part of Scottish Country Dancing. It was devised on the occasion of the Unit 3 exam organised by the Lyon Branch in February 2016. The surprising phrasing illustrates the fact that stooges have to do what the teacher says, even when it is not the most logical thing to do.
Stooge Extraordinaire 3/4L · J32
- 1c cast | set advancing, pulling Rsh back to end in Dtr pos (2c up on [3-4])
- 2c+1c+3c DTr, at end 1c in 2 pl face out (2,1,3)
- Parallel Reels3, 1c Rsh to 2c to start, finish in lines of 3 across, 1W(1M) between 2c(3c) facing dn(up)
- Reels3 across, 1c Rsh to 1cnrs into lines of 3 across
- 1c turn P RH 1 ¼ (2,1,3)
Note. See Extra Info