Dance St Columba's 60th Anniversary Reel 17620
Also known as “Saint Columba's 60th Anniversary Reel” (spelling).
Reel · 32 bars · 4 couples · Square (Progression: 2341)
- Devised by
- Lizzy Conder
- Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- 2016 marks the 60th Anniversary ...
2016 marks the 60th Anniversary of St Columba’s Church and Hall in Pont Street, Knightsbridge. To celebrate a competition was held to devise a dance to be called “St Columba’s 60th Anniversary”. The dance should be something that anyone can do and enjoy from those dancing for the first time to experienced dancers.
St Columba's 60th Anniversary Reel 4S · R32
- 1c dance down the set in prom hold, between 3c and to the left, back into the set between 2c, and curving right back to place.
- Circle8 and back.
- Big star (W in center RH across, M on outside) ; come back with M in center LH across, W on outside
- All prom anticlockwise around the set progressing 3 pl [to 2341]
- All turn ptr RH (or birl)
|Wimbledon 2017_11_21||Sarah B.||Nov. 1, 2017, 11:55 a.m.|
|Wimbledon 2017_11_7 Club Night||Sarah B.||Nov. 1, 2017, 11:50 a.m.|
|London RSCDS Autumn Wednesday October 2017||2017-10-25||Jane Rose||Oct. 24, 2017, 2:45 p.m.|
|Hurlingham St Andrews 2017||2017-11-25||Lizzy Conder||Oct. 12, 2017, 12:10 a.m.|
|Hurlingham||2018-03-12||Lizzy Conder||March 6, 2018, 8:24 p.m.|