Dance An T-Uibhisteach Tapaidh 17881
Also known as “The Agile Uistman” (translation).
Jig · 40 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Gordon Thomson
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
An T-Uibhisteach Tapaidh 3/4L · J40
- 1s dance Fig. 8 on own sides (1s dance in/down to start) giving hands when poss. 1s end in centre 1st place, 2s step in, ready for…
- 1s+2s dance Poussette
- 1s dance Diag R&L with 2s+3s. 1s finish 2nd place own sides, 1M facing up/out, 1L down/out
- 1M dance up behind 3L (in 1M place), across top of set, casts to 2nd place opp. sides. 1L dances down behind 2M (in 3L place), across, casts into 2nd place opp. sides
- 1s turn LH 1.1/4 to face 1st corners (3rd corners pstn)
- 1s dance 1/2 Diag. reel of 4 with 1st corners, pass RSh, dance 1/2 Diag. reel of 4 with 2nd corners 2 1 3
|Silver Cross New||Peter Dixon||July 24, 2017, 5:46 p.m.|
|170717 The More Unusual Dance Club||2017-07-17||Peter Dixon||June 27, 2017, 2:33 p.m.|