Dance Just for Jo 18203
Strathspey · 32 bars · 5 couples (2x,4x) · Longwise - 5 (Progression: Other)
- Devised by
- J Trevor Stephenson
- Strathspey travel
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Extra info
- Jo Chapman has for many ...
Jo Chapman has for many years been the secretary of the Great Ayton Scottish Country Dance Club
Just for Jo 5/5L · S32
2s and 4s cross to opp. side on 2nd chord
- 2s and 4s turn RH to face 1st crnrs, turn 1st crnrs LH, 2nd crnrs RH, partner LH to face 1st crnrs.
- Diag. reels of 4, finish on opp sides facing out.
- 1s and 2s, 4s and 5s (end couples) dance double figs of 8. ( 1s cross down, 2s cast up and 4s cast down 5s cross up to begin)
- 1M and 5L zigzag up/down set: 1M and 2M, 5L and 4L cross diagonally RH. 1M and 3M, 5L and 3L cross LH. 1M and 4M, 5L and 2L cross RH. 1M and 5M, 5L and 1Lcross LH. All finish with new partner
|Praia da Rocha, Algarve - Dance Holiday - Day 6, Thursday 1 March 2018||2018-03-01||Keith Rose||Jan. 15, 2018, 6:53 p.m.|