Dance Forty Years of Royal Oak Nights 18316
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Amy Luxton-Esler (2013)
- 822/822/866/844 = 47% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Written in honour of the ...
Written in honour of the Royal Oak Scottish Country Dance Club for their 40th Anniversary celebrations in October 2014.
The dance is for the current co-tutors Sue Crosbie and Jan Batten, and all past and present life and club members and tutors.
Forty Years of Royal Oak Nights 3/4L · R32
- 1c cross RH | cast (2c up) to finish facing 2cnrs ; ½ Reel4 on 2diag, pass Lsh to face 1cnrs
- ½ Reel4 on 1diag, finish in centre 1M(1W) facing up(dn) ; 1c set | turn P RH ½ into facing lines of 3 across
- All set | change places RH ; 1c loop round 4cnrs to 2pl | all set (2x,1,3x)
- 1M+2c & 1W+3c ½ Reels3 across, 1c Rsh to 2cnr[pos] (to 2,1x,3) ; 1c turn P RH 1½ (2,1,3)