Dance Westerton Jig 19113
Jig · 32 bars · 4 couples (2x,4x) · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 2413)
- Devised by
- John A Johnston (2015)
- 8888/8888/8448/8888 = 93% (whole dance)
- Hands across - 4 - and back (HX;4P;BACK;)
- Ladies' Chain (LCHAIN)
- Men's Chain (MCHAIN)
- Hands across - 4 - half (HX;4P;HALF;)
- Rights and Lefts (R&L)
- Hands round - 8 - and back (HR;8P;BACK;)
- Note: Due to limitations in the underlying data, the relative order of formations in this list may be different from the order of formations in the actual dance.
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- To celebrate the 25th Anniversary ...
To celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the Westerton Summer Dancing Class. For many years John Renton played for the class and Fiona McDonald is one of its regular teachers.
Westerton Jig 4/4L · J32
On 2nd chord, 2c & 4c cross over (1,2x,3,4x)
- 1c+2c RHA ; LHA while 3c+4c LHA ; RHA
- 1c+2c L-Chain while 3c+4c M-Chain
- All set | 1c+2c & 3c+4c ½ RHA (2,1x,4,3x) ; 1c+4c ½ R&L
- All circle8 & back (2,4x,1,3x)