Dance Grandpa Squeezebox 19690
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Sue McKinnell (2019)
- 886/844/888/888 = 67% (whole dance)
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Mike Briggs played piano and ...
Mike Briggs played piano and accordion for the Madison SCD Branch for years. Sadly he left us this year in August. His obituary mentioned he was called Grandpa Squeezebox by his grandchildren.
Suggested music is Two and Two from Music for RSCDS Book 19 (Ron Kerr Quintet).
Grandpa Squeezebox 3/4L · J32
- 1c turn 2c EH ½ on sides, 1c in and down into DTr position | 6 bars of DTr. 1c face opposite sides
- ½ Reel4 on 1diag, pass RSh ; ½ Reel4 on 2diag (3x,1x,2x)
- All A&R ; all turn P RH (3x,1x,2x)
- All chase clw ½ ; all dance BtoB (2,1,3)
|December Party - Madison Scottish Country Dancers||2019-12-07||Nancy McClements||Oct. 4, 2019, 7:37 p.m.|