Dance The Happy Potter 2780
Reel · 32 bars · 2 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 21)
- Devised by
- John Drewry (1976)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- John Drewry wrote in the ...
John Drewry wrote in the original description that the dance was for Muriel Macintyre of Nairn Creamics.
The Happy Potter 2/4L · R32
- 1s lead down & turn RH & out to 2nd place, cast up & set while 2s cast up, set, lead down & turn RH & dance out to places
- 1s lead down for 4 steps, up for 2 & cast up behind 2s back to places
- 1s+2s dance RH across, LH across for 2 steps & 1M & 2L keep turning to end in centre to end facing partners in line across
- 1s+2s dance 1/2 reel of 4 across, 1s & 2s turn RH on side to end 2 1
|180118A||2018-01-18||Michael Däther||Jan. 14, 2018, 9:31 p.m.|
|Bonn 22 Oktober 2018||2018-10-22||Joana Stausberg||Oct. 21, 2018, 9:49 p.m.|
|Favourites||Nameless Dancer||Sept. 10, 2017, 4:29 p.m.|
|Chemnitz_Friday||SCD Chemnitz||Feb. 6, 2018, 6:27 p.m.|