Dance Macdonald's Delight 4017
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
Macdonald's Delight 3/4L · R32
- 1s set, cast off 1 place as 2s step up, cross over passing RSh and cast left (M up, L down) to finish 1M between 2s (all facing down) and 1L between 3s (all facing up).
- 2s+1s+3s set & change places up/down giving RH
- 3s+1s+2s set, 3s+2s change places up/down giving RH as 1s turn RH ¾ to face 1st corners.
- 1s dance ½ reel of 4 with 1st corners, while 2nd corners chase clockwise ½ way
- 1s turn 1st corners RH once round and turn partner LH to face 4th corners.
- 1s repeat 17-24 with 2nd corners: dance ½ reel of 4 while 1st corners chase clockwise ½ way (back to own side); 1s turn 4th corners RH, and cross to own side in 2nd place giving LH.
|RSCDS New York Branch September 22nd 2016||Sue Ronald||Sept. 20, 2016, 8:37 p.m.|