Dance Waves of Tory 6959
Reel · 40 bars · 4 couples · Longwise - 4
- Devised by
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- The video shows this as ...
The video shows this as a ceilidh dance for "as many as will"; the video describes the formations in text added to the video.
|The Waves of Tory||Jim Johnstone and his Band||The Sound of Jim Johnstone and His Band||MP3+||14||R32 4||2:22||35.5||The Rakes of Mallow/Gillespie's Reel/C.T.S. Empress/The Lakeside Road|
Waves of Tory 4/4L · R40
- 1- 8
- All Adv+Ret, all advance & cross over with Ladies dancing under Mens arches
- Repeat back to places but Men dance under Ladies arches
- 1s Slip-Step down to bottom & back again
- 1s followed by 2s+3s+4s+5s cast & 1s make an arch at bottom as 2s+3s+4s+5s dance up under arch. 2 3 4 5 1
- 2s+3s+4s+5s face & dance down as 1s dance up under 5s arch as 5s dance down over them & 1s dance over 4s & ‘under & over’ to top etc & as all reach bottom/top they turn about & dance up/down ‘under & over’ back to places 2 3 4 5 1
|RSCDS BHS 2018-07-01 Strawberry Tea||2018-07-01||David McQuillan||June 27, 2018, 10:16 a.m.|
|Ceilidh Dances for Wednesday Sessions||Ben Hockenberry||Aug. 18, 2015, 1:29 p.m.|
|U3A Mon 3rd June||George Hobson||June 2, 2019, 3:53 p.m.|
|GUSCDC 2014 Ball||Craig Skinner||Feb. 20, 2014, 10:45 p.m.|
|RSCDS Falkirk 2019 Crieff Hydro - Friday - Ceilidh||2019-01-18||Craig Skinner||Nov. 28, 2018, 6:55 p.m.|
|CGB - Central Germany Branch - Easy and Fun||2017-02-25||Martin McWilliam||Aug. 8, 2018, 11:37 a.m.|