Waltz · 32 bars
· 1 couple · Round the room
- Devised by
- Published in
1RR · W32
- Each couple in waltz hold dance a small square in their own space as follows: Man 2 steps to the Left (Lady to the Right) ; Man 2 steps Back (Lady Forward) ; Man 2 steps Right (Lady to the Left) ; Man 2 steps Forward (Lady Back)
- Couple half turn to end back to back touching hands; half turn again to face each other and touch hands
- Couple take both hands and step in towards each other with Man stepping more to the Right so that Lady moves slightly more to his Left side
- Couple step away from each other then Man turns Lady under his Left arm to exchange places (Lady ends with her back to centre of the circle)
- Repeat bars 13-16 to end in original places (i.e. with Man's back to the centre)
- Man steps to Left (Lady to Right) , crosses Right foot (Lady Left), points Left foot (Lady Right), and closes Left foot to the Right (Lady closes Right foot to Left)
- Man and Lady repeat bars 21-24 in opposite direction
- Each couple do 2 waltz turns, or 3 if they are up to it, progressing anticlockwise as they waltz.
Added on: Sept. 6, 2019, 11:04 p.m.
Added on: Oct. 31, 2016, 5:41 p.m.
Quality: Informal/Social (RSCDS)
Rate this Dance
to rate this dance!
Sign in to
review this dance!