Dance Sheena's Saunter8155
March · 32 bars · any · Circle
- Devised by:
- 8 4 8 8 = 88%
Advance and Retire (ADVRET;2S;)
Grand Chain (GCHAIN)
Note: Due to limitations in the underlying data, the relative order of formations in this list may be different from the order of formations in the actual dance.
- Published in:
- A Guide to Scottish Country Dancing  *
Show all tunes
|Sheena's Saunter||The Colin Dewar Quartet||Music for Collins Pocket Reference. Vol 1||CD||20||X32||2:23||0|
Eric Ferguson's SCD Cribs
All form one circle, M on the left of his P. Walking step.
- All holding hands take 4 steps in | 4 back ; Repeat
- Men repeat (clap at end of bar 2) ; W repeat
- G-Chain for 7 bars (one hand per bar), finish with new P in promhold facing cclw
- All new C promenade cclw and form the circle again.
|Fleet 2013-12-31 Hogmanay Party Dance||David McQuillan||20 December 2013, 01:54|