Dance Video A Capital Jig (Video 4)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- A Capital Jig (J32, Tine E MacKay: Magazine Dances 2005-2009)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Aug. 18, 2013, 12:47 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
Camera at the bottom at sporran level, but giving a very good view of the movements. 8 times.
Back to the videos for this dance
A Capital Jig 3/4L · J32
- 1c+2c Set&Rotate, finish 1c facing 2c (2,1,3)
- Rsh Reels3 on the sides
- 1c set | turn ¾ RH ; 2c+1W & 1M+3c LHA (to 2,1x,3)
- 1c set | turn ¾ RH ; 2c+1M & 1W+3c LHA (2,1,3)