Dance Video The Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh (R40, Allie Anderson & Florence D. Lesslie: RSCDS XXXIX 7)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Uploader (Aug. 18, 2013, 12:47 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
Class dance, only first set clear to see. Some dancer only walk. Phrasing mediocre. Does show all the formations.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh 3/4L · R40
- 1c+2c+3c A&R ; all turn P BH (in SkCh) to own places, (1c finish facing out)
- 1c cast off, dance (NHJ where possible) between 3c, cast up, dance between 2c, cast off (2c up) to put 1M below 1W for
- 1W+2c & 1M+3c RHA, 1c pass Rsh ; 1M+2c & 1W+3c LHA, 1c pass Lsh to face 1cnrs
- Turn cnr, P, cnr, cross LH (On 2nd time through 1c cross LH to 4pl (3c up), ready for next start)
- Circle6 and back