Dance Video Scott Meikle (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Scott Meikle (R32, Alice McLean: RSCDS XLVI 3)
- Added by
- Truus de Ceuster (July 22, 2012, 10:04 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
This is the first dance of a demonstration consisting of a number of linked dances. It is followed by Wicked Willie.
Back to the videos for this dance
Scott Meikle 4/4L · R32
- 1c cross RH | cast (2c up) ; ½ Fig8 up (2,1,3,4)
- 1c+3c RHA, LHA (2,1,3,4)
- Lsh opposing Reels3 across: (1W+3W behind dancing as one) with 2c and (3M+1M behind) with 4c (to 2,3,1,4)
- 1c+4c ½ R&L ; turn RH 1½ (2,3,4,1)