Dance Video Mairi's Wedding (Video 5)
- Mairi's Wedding (R40, James B Cosh: Twenty Two SCD)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Uploader (Aug. 18, 2013, 12:55 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Side view to stage. Twice through. FIrst couple passes RSh in the middle ("Mairi's Divorce").
Back to the videos for this dance
Mairi's Wedding 3/4L · R40
- 1c turn RH | cast (2c up) ; turn LH to face 1cnrs
- 1c ½Reel4 with 1cnrs (pass P Lsh) ; Repeat with 2cnrs
- Repeat with 3cnrs (1cnr person) ; Repeat with 4cnrs (2cnr person)
- 1W+2c & 1M+3c Reels3 across, Lsh to 1cnr
- 2c+1c+3c circle6 and back
Note: Cosh explicitly tells 1c to pass Lsh in [9-24]; however the Rsh pass is quite common, and nicknamed »Mairi's Divorce«.