Dance Video Currie Mountain (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Currie Mountain (R32, Mary Pugh: New Brunswick Collection)
- Added by
- Eric Ferguson (Dec. 20, 2013, 8:37 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Informal/Social (RSCDS) (What does this mean?)
Once trhoug, starting at bar 11, finishing next time through at bar 16
Back to the videos for this dance
Currie Mountain 3/4L · R32
- 1c cross RH, cast off one (2c up) ; ½Fig8 up round 2c (2,1,3)
- 1c (start inwards) turn 3C EH ; 1c turn 2C EH (2,1,3)
- 1c+3c RHA ; 1c+2c LHA
- 2c+1c+3c Reels3 on the sides, 1c giving Rsh to 3c (2,1,3)
After the second turn the dancing couple continues the reel with bottom couple to change places.