Dance Video The Saltire Society Reel (Video 7)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Saltire Society Reel (R32, Roy Goldring: The Leaflet Dances with Music)
- Added by
- Eric Ferguson (March 17, 2014, 11:14 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
Newcastle 2010 International Team (White).
Back to the videos for this dance
The Saltire Society Reel 3/4L · R32
- 1c cross to 2plx (no hands) (2c up) | 1c turn 3c easy hand, to meet between 3c ; 1c dance up NHJ opp. side | 1c turn 2c easy hand, 1c finish in 2plx facing down
- 1c cross down into 2c+1c+3c mirror Reels3 on own sides, 1c finish in middle LHJ each facing own 1cnr
- 1c set to 1cnrs, turning inwards to join RH | set to 3cnr, as these cnrs set advancing and join ; 1c+1cnrs RHA, finish 1cnrs in own places and 1c facing 2cnrs RHJ
- Repeat 17-24 with 2cnrs, interchanging »L« and »R« (to 2,1,3)