Dance Video The Dashing White Sergeant (Video 4)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Dashing White Sergeant (R32, RSCDS III 2)
- Added by
- Truus de Ceuster (May 5, 2014, 9:05 p.m.) – Source: Vimeo
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Educational video to help everyone to take the floor and participate in the commonwealth ceilidh on the 21st June 2014
Back to the videos for this dance
The Dashing White Sergeant 3+3RR · R32
Trio face trio RR.
- Circle6 and back
- Each centre person sets to RH P and turns him/her BH ; repeat with LH P
- Reel3 across, Lsh to RH P
- In lines of 3 across A&R ; advance Rsh through the opposite line of 3 to meet the next line of 3.
Many variations in handing, polite turns and shoulder exist