Dance Video EH3 7AF (Video 4)
- EH3 7AF (J32, Roy Goldring: RSCDS XL 6)
- Added by
- Eric Ferguson (Oct. 31, 2014, 1:45 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Published on Oct 28, 2014
This is a teaching video of a Scottish Country Dance. There are audio and on screen instructions and a bar counter. The dancers wear numbered coloured tabards so that the learner can follow a particular dancer through the dance.
The Ochil Scottish Country Dancers videoed this dance in August 2014 at St Ninian's Parish Church Hall, Stirling, Scotland.
Back to the videos for this dance
EH3 7AF 3/4L · J32
- 1c lead down the middle and up, on  2c+3c step in for
- 1c+2c+3c Promenade, at end 1c cast off (to 2,1,3)
- 1c cross Rsh | turn 1cnr RH ; cross up/dn Rsh | turn 2cnr RH (2,1x,3) |
- 2c+1M & 1W+3c RHA ; 1c ½Fig 8 Rsh round 4cnr (2,1,3)