Dance Video Airie Bennan (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Airie Bennan (J32, Hugh Foss: Glendarroch Scottish Dance Sheets)
- Added by
- Eric Ferguson (Dec. 3, 2014, 10:57 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Informal/Social (RSCDS) (What does this mean?)
Milton Keynes Ball in 2010 with George Meikle playing.
Some poor sections and incomplete parts of the video were clipped; only twice through (of 5) remains.
Back to the videos for this dance
Airie Bennan 5/5L · J32
- 1c+2c & 3c+4c set | ½ RHA ; set | ½ LHA, 1c & 3c finish NHJ facing down
- 1c+3c dance down | set to P ; dance up | cast to face 1cnrs (2c+4c up)
- 1c+3c set to and turn 1cnrs RH ; set to and turn 2cnrs RH
- 1c+3c turn LH | cast off on opposite sides (4c+5c up) ; turn RH 1½ (to 2,4,1,5,3)