Dance Video The Elusive Muse (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Elusive Muse (J32, Tim Wilson: Measures of Pleasure )
- Added by
- Eric Ferguson (March 8, 2015, 11:27 p.m.) – Source: Vimeo
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Informal/Social (RSCDS) (What does this mean?)
Taken in Class at Fanwood.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Elusive Muse 3/3L · J32
- 1W dances Rsh round P into the centre ; 1c (W beckoning and leading)+2c ½ Lsh Reel3, 2c finish in 1pl, 1c face down, M on L
- 1c dance down the middle NHJ ; change sides to face up, 1W crossing above 1M and under joined arms | 1c dance up to between 3c
- 1c (W leading)+3c ½ Rsh Reel3, 3c finish in 3pl ; 1c (M on R) dance up and cast off (2x,1x,3x)
- S&Link3 twice (3,1,2)