Dance Video The Highlandman's Umbrella (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Highlandman's Umbrella (R32, Anna Campbell Holden: Collins Pocket Reference: Scottish Country Dancing)
- Added by
- Eric Ferguson (Oct. 30, 2015, 11:03 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
Back to the videos for this dance
The Highlandman's Umbrella 4S · R32
- All C in promhold A&R ; all W cast behind P and dance one place clw.
- All new pairs in promhold A&R ; all M men cast behind P and dance one place cclw.
- All set to new partner, 1M+3M cross LH ; 2M+4M cross LH, all set to own P.
- All circle8 and back.