Dance Video The Cocket Hat (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Cocket Hat (J40, Ken Jones: RSCDS XLIV 5)
- Added by
- Truus de Ceuster (Dec. 8, 2015, 4:06 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Back to the videos for this dance
The Cocket Hat 3/4L · J40
- 1c set | cast (2c up) ; dance between 3c and cast up to (2,1,3)
- 2c+1W & 1M+3c ½ Reel3 across ; ½ Reels3 on opposite sides (Rsh to 2cnr pos.) to (3x,1x,2x)
- 3c+1M & 1W+2c RHA, and 1c faces 3cnr pos ; ½ Reel4 on 1st diag., 1c pass Rsh to face 4cnr pos.
- ½ Reel4 on 2nd diag., 2c+1W & 1M+3c RHA (2,1,3)
- All circle 6 L on  cross R foot over and face cclw ; All chase back to (2,1,3)