Dance Video Thomas Glover's Reel (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Thomas Glover's Reel (R32, John Drewry: New Dances by John Drewry 2005)
- Added by
- Eric Ferguson (June 30, 2016, 3:33 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
SCDGroup Hk Published on 26 Jun 2016
There is an error in bars 5-8: 1c should cast behind 3c and dance up between them.
Back to the videos for this dance
Thomas Glover's Reel 3/4L · R32
- 1c set | dance between 2c (2c up) | cast on own side behind 3c and lead up to face 2W in promhold
- 1c with 2cnrs diagonal Reel3
- 1c+2M LHA (1W ahead) ; 1c+3W RHA to (2,1x,3), 1c facing out
- opposing Reels3 on the sides, Lsh to 2cnr, at end 1c cross diagonally to (2,1,3)