Dance Video The Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh (Video 6)
- The Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh (R40, Allie Anderson & Florence D. Lesslie: RSCDS XXXIX 7)
- Added by
- Elaine Davies (July 14, 2016, 2:58 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
Final part of the Demonstration at the Street Party held by RSCDS London Branch in celebration of HM The Queen's 90th Birthday.
Twice through only. Danced in two three-couple sets joined top to top. Final big circle in danced as a full 6C set.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh 3/4L · R40
- 1c+2c+3c A&R ; all turn P BH (in SkCh) to own places, (1c finish facing out)
- 1c cast off, dance (NHJ where possible) between 3c, cast up, dance between 2c, cast off (2c up) to put 1M below 1W for
- 1W+2c & 1M+3c RHA, 1c pass Rsh ; 1M+2c & 1W+3c LHA, 1c pass Lsh to face 1cnrs
- Turn cnr, P, cnr, cross LH (On 2nd time through 1c cross LH to 4pl (3c up), ready for next start)
- Circle6 and back