Dance Video St Andrew's of Brampton (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- St Andrew's of Brampton (R32, Ann Campbell: RSCDS XXXVII 5)
- Added by
- lesley rex (Oct. 17, 2016, 1:48 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
Two sets, once through only. Part of a longer display of the Internationl Team, Newcastle 2013.
Back to the videos for this dance
St Andrew's of Brampton 4/4L · R32
- 1c+4c cross RH, cast to middle (2c+3c to ends) ; 1c+4c RHA
- 1c+4c Pick up cnrs LH and continue double wheel half round ; set to cnrs, change place with cnr LH
- 2c+3c (middles) pick up new cnrs for ½ RHA in double wheel ; set to cnrs and change place using sideline hand to finish in end places with 1c+4c in the middle NHJ facing ends
- 1c+4c dance through ends, cast to middle ; ½ R&L (2,4,1,3)
note: the set keeps a longwise shape