Dance Video Pudsey Bear (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Pudsey Bear (J32, Louise Macdougall)
- Added by
- Elaine Davies (Nov. 20, 2016, 10:47 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Informal/Social (RSCDS) (What does this mean?)
Back to the videos for this dance
Pudsey Bear 4/4L · J32
- 1- 8
- All circle 8 hands round and back
- 1L followed by 2L+3L+4L cross the top of the set, 1L dances around 1M by LSh while remaining Ladies pass 1M by LSh and dance down behind Men’s line. 1L joins in the chase behind 4L.
- Ladies cross below 4M, chase back to own side & finish in order 2341.
- 1M followed by 2M+3M+4M repeat bars 9-16 dancing round behind Ladies & back to place
- All dance back-to-back with partner
- All turn partner RH, or birl.