Dance Video The Waggle O' The Kilt (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Waggle O' The Kilt (J40, James B Cosh: Twenty Two SCD)
- Added by
- Eric Ferguson (March 10, 2017, 1:51 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Back to the videos for this dance
The Waggle O' The Kilt 3/4L · J40
- 1c cast off, lead through 3c (2c up), cast up, turn LH
- 1M+2M+3M & 1W+2W+3W RHA (1c pass Rsh) ; 1W+2M+3M & 1M+2W+3W RHA (same hand!), 1c finish facing 1cnr
- 1c ½Reel4 with 1cnrs, pass Lsh, ½Reel4 with 2cnrs and face 3cnr
- 1c turn 3cnrs (1cnr person) RH ½, corners turn LH 1½ (or ½) ; 1c turn cnr RH ½, 1c turn LH to face 4cnr (2cnr person)
- Repeat with 2cnr persons, 1c finish the LH turn (2,1,3).
Note: on , the description says “change places”, so 1c could also make a fast ½ LH turn into the other wheel)