Dance Video Over the Water to Charlie (New Way) (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Over the Water to Charlie (New Way) (J32, RSCDS: RSCDS XXXIV 5)
- Added by
- Eric Ferguson (June 25, 2017, 4:48 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
Check needed. Bars 9-16 are here danced as 2c+1c RHA ; LHA, which disagrees with the descriptions in both cribs.
Back to the videos for this dance
Over the Water to Charlie (New Way) 3/4L · J32
- 1c set | cast off one (2c up) ; dance between 3c and cast up to 2pl
- 2c+1c ½RHA | ½ RH turn ; 1c+2c ½LHA | turn LH, 2c to 1pl and 1c to face 1cnrs
- 1c set to and turn corners
- Reels3 with the corners, (Lsh to 1cnr) | 1c cross