Dance Video The Kelloholm Jig (Video 3)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Kelloholm Jig (J32, Peter Hyssett: The Leaflet Dances with Music)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Uploader (April 17, 2018, 2:40 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"The Kelloholm Jig" is a 32 bar jig for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Kelloholm Jig 3/4L · J32
- 1c set | cast to 2pl (2c up) ; 1c set to 1cnrs | change places with them RH and face along side (with polite turn).
- 1W+3W & 2M+1M set to each other | change places LH ; 1c turn RH 1½ to 2pl.
- 1c set to 2cnrs | change places with them RH ; 1M+3M & 2W+1W set to each other | change places LH (3x,1x,2x).
- 3c+1c+2c A&R, ½ circle6 L (2,1,3)