Dance Video The Surbiton Frolic (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Surbiton Frolic (R40, David Horwill)
- Added by
- James Wilson (July 9, 2018, 8:15 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
June 2018 revision of the dance: Pass Rsh on the 2nd and 4th reels instead of Lsh as it flows more easily.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Surbiton Frolic 3/4L · R40
- 1c cross RH | cast off (2c up) ; ½ Fig8 up (2,1,3)
- 2c+1W & 1M+3c 1½ RHA | 1c cast to 2pl (2x,1,3x)
- 1c ½ diag. Reel4 (Rsh to 1cnr[pos]), 1c pass Rsh ; ½ diag. Reel4 (Rsh to 2cnr) (3,1x,2)
- 3c+1W & 1M+2c 1½ LHA | 1c cast to 2plx (3x,1x,2x)
- 1c ½ diag. Reel4 (Rsh to 3cnr), 1c pass Rsh ; ½ diag. Reel4 (Rsh to 4cnr) (2,1,3)