Dance Video The Borrowdale Exchange (Video 3)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Borrowdale Exchange (R32, Derek Haynes: Carnforth Collection of SC Dances 2)
- Added by
- Asilomar Weekend (July 10, 2018, 6:17 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Informal/Social (RSCDS) (What does this mean?)
Beginners dancing The Borrowdale Exchange at the Fall Ceilidh, RSCDS Seattle - Oct 2013 .
Back to the videos for this dance
The Borrowdale Exchange 3T · R32
Start with groups of 3 couples forming a circle, M on left of P
- All circle6 and back
- All A&R into centre ; Dance BtoB with P
- All wheel RH (take hands with dancer opposite) ; on bar 5 the W whose hand is lowest moves under to join new P, bar 7: next W moves under to join new P
- All three »new free couples« Promenade to anywhere in the room to form trio with 2 other couples.
only bars 9-16 differ from the Dunedin Festival Dance