Dance Video Peggy Dewar (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Peggy Dewar (R32, Joan Wright: RSCDS XXXVIII 1)
- Added by
- Ilana Steiner (July 30, 2018, 3:28 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
Teaching video (including written/voice-over instruction), 2 times through.
Back to the videos for this dance
Peggy Dewar 3/4L · R32
- 1c set, cross down RH (2c up) ; behind 3c and dance up the middle to face 1cnrs
- 1c set to 1cnrs, turn 1cnr RH to face 4cnr ; ½ Lsh Reels3 across, at the end 1c pass Rsh to face 3cnr pos. (2c+3c make loop)
- 1c set to 3cnr pos. and turn cnr RH to face 2cnr pos. ; 1M+2c & 1W+3c ½ Lsh Reels3 across, 1c finish facing P up/down (2c+3c make loops)
- 1c 1½ LH turn ; 1W+2c & 1M+3c RHA (2,1,3)