Dance Video The Portincaple Oak (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Portincaple Oak (M64, Anne Thorn: Magic of Music, Book 2)
- Added by
- Ilana Steiner (Sept. 13, 2018, 1:59 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
Back to the videos for this dance
The Portincaple Oak 4S · M64
- 1c+3c & 2c+4c L-Chain (W make RHA in the middle)
- All set to and turn P RH ; set to and turn cnr LH, finish in own places, W facing out
- Half Schiehallion Reel (3,4,1,2)
- Circle8 and back
Repeat once only in Reel time.
(No diagram available.)