Dance Video Ladies' Fancy (Video 6)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Ladies' Fancy (J32, RSCDS XIII 12)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 2, 2018, 12:07 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"Ladies' Fancy" is a 32 bar jig for 2 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
Ladies' Fancy 2/4L · J32
- 1M+2W turn RH, to places ; 1c turn LH 1½ (2W up on [7-8]) to face down in line across 1W+1M+2W
- 2W+1M+1W down the middle and up (1M hands 1W across in front as 2M joins in behind him for)
- 1c+2c RHA, LHA (1,2)
- 1c+2c Poussette. (2,1)