Dance Video Light and Airy (Video 5)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Light and Airy (J32, William (18C) Campbell: RSCDS IV 5)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 2, 2018, 12:07 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"Light and Airy" is a 32 bar jig for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
Light and Airy 3/4L · J32
- 1c set | cast off two (2c+3c up) ; 1c set | cast up two (2c+3c down)
- 1c lead down the middle and up (1,2,3)
- 1c+2c Allemande, to finish 1c facing 1cnrs
- Turn CPCP to (2,1,3)