Dance Video Bratach Bana (Video 6)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Bratach Bana (R32, John Drewry: Bon Accord Book of Scottish Country Dances)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 2, 2018, 12:07 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"Bratach Bana" is a 32 bar reel for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
Bratach Bana 3/4L · R32
- 1c turn RH | cast off (2c up) ; ½ Fig8 to R around 1cnr (to 2,1x,3)
- ½Reel3 on sides (Rsh to 2cnr) ; ½Reel3 across (Lsh to 3cnr position), finish on sides (3x,1,2x)
- 1c turn ¾ LH, Turn 1cnr person (3cnr position) RH ; pass Rsh, turn 2cnr person (4cnr position) ¾ RH to promhold (cnr on the right)
- These pairs change places Rsh | drop left hand and turn RH ½ to sidelines ; half diagonal R&L (1st diagonal direction)
Note on [27-28]: originally 2 PdB. modified by Drewry to SkCh. O. Otto says best variant is corners in PdB, 1c in SkCh