Dance Video Dalkeith's Strathspey (Video 7)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Dalkeith's Strathspey (S32, RSCDS IX 6)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Oct. 2, 2018, 12:07 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"Dalkeith's Strathspey" is a 32 bar strathspey for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
Dalkeith's Strathspey 3/4L · S32
- 1c (NHJ) set to 2W | 1c+2W circle3 L ; 1c set to 2M | 1c+2M circle3 L, 1c finish in the middle facing down
- 1c lead down (2c up) ; and up to between 2c, 1M facing 2W and 1W facing 2M
- 1c+2c Reel4 across, 1c finish facing 1cnrs
- Turn CPCP (2,1,3) (1st time through finish NHJ facing new 2W)