Dance Video The Lady Wynd (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Lady Wynd (J32, Roy Goldring: Graded and Social Dances 2 - 23 Dances)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Uploader (Oct. 31, 2018, 2:40 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
"The Lady Wynd" is a 32 bar jig for 3 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Lady Wynd 3/4L · J32
- 1c long cast (2c up) ; all turn RH and face up for
- 2c+1c+3c promenade (2,1,3)
- 1c Fig8 on own side, starting to the R
- Teapots R and L (RHA with end couple on the R ; LHA with end couple on the L)