Dance Video Scotch Mist (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Scotch Mist (S32, John Drewry: Summer Collection, Set 9)
- Added by
- Zoltán Gräff (Feb. 2, 2019, 11:24 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
The first two repeats are good but there are some problems after that.
Back to the videos for this dance
Scotch Mist 5/5L · S32
- 1c+3c cross RH | cast off (2c+4c up) ; 2c+1M & 1W+4c+3M & 3W+5c all circle L
- 1c+3c with 2cnrs pass and turn, turning RH to face 1cnr ; repeat with 1cnrs, turning RH to face P on midline, M above W
- 1c+3c Reel4 in the middle, finish on opposite sides near sideline (2,1x,4,3x,5)
- 2c+1W & 1M+4c+3W & 3M+5c RHA, 1c+3c pass Rsh to return to midline, M above W ; 1c+3c turn ¾ RH, cast off one (4c+5c up) (2,4,1,5,3)