Dance Video The Byron Strathspey (Video 5)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Byron Strathspey (S32, John Drewry: Deeside Book Part 2)
- Added by
- Jacmel Dent (Feb. 12, 2019, 2:40 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Back to the videos for this dance
The Byron Strathspey 3/3L · S32
- 1c+2c+3c Petronella Turn into midline, set ; all turn P BH 1¼ to (1,2,3)
- “Teapots”: 1c+2W & 2M+3c RHA ; 1c+2M & 2W+3c LHA , to (1,2,3) with 1c facing out and 2c facing up in promhold
- 2c (promhold) +1W+1M Reel3 across (Rsh to 1W), at end all dance in for
- 2c+1c+3c Allemande (to 3,1,2).