Dance Video The Jubilee Greeting (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Jubilee Greeting (S32, John Drewry: Bankhead Book Part 5)
- Added by
- Eric Ferguson (March 2, 2019, 9:39 p.m.) – Source: Vimeo
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Informal/Social (RSCDS) (What does this mean?)
Clear video, but hardly useable as example.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Jubilee Greeting 3/4L · S32
- 1c turn BH ½ and stay close | set ; cross RH | cast off to face 1cnrs (2c up)
- 1c+1cnrs turn BH ¾ and open up (cnr on the R) to face diagonally NHJ | set ; advance diagonally (keep NHJ for 1 bar), pass dancer opposite Lsh into ½LHA (cnrs to place and 1c finish facing 2cnrs)
- Repeat with 2cnrs (1c finish facing 3cnr)
- 1M+2c & 1W+3c Reels3 across (Rsh to 3cnr) (to 2,1,3)